RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The AF reserves the right to commence a class based on a minimum strength of registered students only.
- Students must abide by the rules and regulations of Alliance Française, Pondicherry. The management reserves the right to cancel the admission of a student in case of any indiscipline.
- Students are requested to carry their student ID card while entering our campus and while utilizing our library / multimedia centre and produce it whenever necessary.
- A class attendance of 80% is compulsory to appear in class test.
- In case of prolonged discontinuity (6 months minimum) in attending the classes, the student needs to undertake a placement test for further continuation of courses.
- Changes in the morning/evening batches in the ongoing classes are possible only for a valid reason with a written request to the management. A transfer fee of rs. 2500/- is chargeable and it is subject to availability.
- Regarding cancellations and refunds:
(a) No refund after the commencement of the classes. (b) In case of cancellation before the commencement of the classes, on the basis of a proper written request with a valid reason, a refund is possible subject to cancellation fees of 25% on the course fees.
- All above details are subject to change without a prior notice. Kindly follow us on our website/Facebook/Instagram/Youtube for up-to-date information.