THE 1ST DÉFI INTER-ALLIANCES IS COMING!
This year, the Alliance Française network in India is participating in a worldwide contest in which the Alliance students of AF from different countries will face each other by answering questions about French culture: art, gastronomy, history, and language.
In this first edition, the contest is international, and more than 20 countries participate. It will be organized with two online tools: Zoom and Kahoot.
This contest will follow three phases:
- In the first phase, local preselection among the participants of each Alliance Française : Friday 06thof August 2021.
- The two winners of each AF of this first phase will go on to the INDIA national phase on Friday 01stof October 2021, representing each Alliance Française in India.
- The two winners of the national stage will finally meet on Saturday, November 27th, 2021, for the international final, in which they will compete with students from all over the world!
What are the conditions to participate?
You can sign up for the contest if you are:
- studying currently at least a B1 level in our AF center
- and if you are 16 years old or older.
- Registration is strictly on a first-come first-serve basis
You must have 2 devices connected to the Internet:
- A computer for Zoom video conferencing.
- A smartphone to participate in Kahoot.
Prices of the national final (Indian final):
- The 1stand 2nd winners of the Indian national final will: participate on the International Final on Saturday, November 27th, 2021 + Touch Screen Tablet.
- The 3rd ranked participant of the Indian national final will win a Touch Screen Tablet
- From the 4thto the 15th ranked participants of the Indian national final will win a selection of books
Prices of the international final:
- The first prize in the international competition is a 15-day language stay at the AF in Rouen, transport and half-board accommodation included, for the three best scores.
Before any registration please read the Rules and Regulation of the competition.
Please sign up by filling out the following form: