Maison Bellocq houses the administrative and technical wings, multimedia library, auditorium and twelve classrooms.
58, Rue Suffren
Tel : 0413 – 233 81 46 / 233 43 51
Office hours : Monday to Friday : 9 am to 1 pm / 3 to 6.45 pm
Reception timings : Monday to Friday : 8.45 am to 12.45 pm / 3.30 to 7.15 pm Saturday : 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Library and Media-Library : Tuesday to Saturday 8.30 am to 12.30 pm / 3.30 to 7 pm
- Library :
The Alliance library has a surface area of 600 m², with 20 seats inside and an extra 15 on a pleasantly warm terrace. Two library staff are at your service to welcome you and guide you. The library offers a wide selection of books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, videos, & documentaries. The computers are equipped with headsets and microphones :
4 computers have commercial Internet access (20 Rs/hour).
9 computers have the software’s for learning French language. (reserved for student AFP)
Members can have access to :
– Culturethèque: It is a digital library of the French Media libraries, free for users who have annual membership and/or students of Alliance française.
– RFI (Radio France Internationale) and TV5: two French media channels available to the students and members.
Opening times: Tuesdays to Saturdays • 8.30 AM to 12.30 PM – 3.30 PM to 7.00 PM
- Auditorium :
– a 182 seater, the auditorium is equipped with state-of-the-art sound and light systems and is an ideal place for shows, conferences, meetings, seminars, etc.
– Rental for half day :
– Rental for full day :
: for terms and conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Maison Colombani houses an art gallery and the Café de Flore.
- Exhibition Gallery
– Opening hours: 8.30 AM to 07.00 PM
– 40 meters of wall space available for exhibitions.
– Rental for 7 days :
– For any information you may require, please contact email@example.com
- Le Café de Flore : currently under renovation